Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Flibbertigibbet

Do you ever feel unable?

I make lists in my head of all the things I want to do... all the places I want to live... want to see.  I get overwhelmed at my own ambition and inability all at the same time.

I want to be an artist... but not in one way but in so many ways.  I want to paint, draw, sing, act, dance write... and of course take pictures.  I want to play instruments.

I want to travel... everywhere
I want to live... anywhere and everywhere

I want to blog my thoughts and I want them to be deep (though coming from me... it's not going to happen).
I want to cook from scratch everyday.  I want to be healthy...eat healthy.  I want to have a six pack and no muffin top.

I want to help people.  I want to make a difference.  I want to be playful and serious.

Is it so much to ask to do and be everything?    Is it so much to ask that I can be all... alas yes.

But I have yet to figure out what to give up... Then again I am not really trying.  I am now just trying to be passable at a few anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Is she going to be writing again? My mind wonders. Oh I hope so!

    ReplyDelete