Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Okay so I was reading something the other day when the lady being interviewed mentioned the idea of Highway hypnosis.  We all know it; both celebrated for the time that escaped but also terrified that you weren't paying attention, or is that just me?  Anywhoooo, the lady in the article was mentioning how driving on the highway is a great time to reflect and relax.  How the lady described using highway driving as a mini down time "Ignore the exits, set the cruise control and drift"... it kind of sounded like it was backwards?  Like the anti-driving school.

I mean I'm all for double tasking, you can ask my poor husband: sitting still is not a strong suit for me, but... even I'm thinking not the best time to multitask.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the positive and uplifting tone that permeates your content.

    ReplyDelete