Friday, December 9, 2011

Time for a "basque"

Just one month out from my sister's big day and so we all know what that means time for some new knickers. As the Maitren of Honor there are some duties that fall under my stead and this was one of them.  We did a right good send off for her including tea, coffee, many different desserts but most importantly for this particular parties we had loads of undergarments and other goodies.

Leaving the details up to that I will let you enjoy some of the laughter and joy that proceeded from a this particular night of fun




Trying to contain it but it was of now use


I love deep pitted and unbridled laughter 








{A Photo} Challenge


Click It Up A NotchShades of Autumn Photo ChallengeGive me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

10 comments:

  1. loving all the blur/focus experimentation. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinning this and tagging my friend in it that made the hairbow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time! Love it! I'd love for you to link these shots up at my "Look Whooooo's Snapping" photo linky party going on now!

    Blessings,
    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Threw one for my little sister before her wedding and it was a blast! Great photo ops! Love the "laughing so hard, I'm not sure I'm laughing anymore" look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Love the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderfully happy photographs Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a blast... to the point of facial tweaks and red blushed skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

    Breena
    mommyknowslife.blogspot.com
    p.s. - don't forget to grab my button showing others you're linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following from Bacon Time! Thanks for linking up. My husband likes photography too. I share some pics from his blog earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete