Monday, December 5, 2011

My throne of Kleenex

As fall winds down you would think you could count on consistent weather.  Even if you are not a fan you must admit that a 15-20 degree jump every few days is just not okay.  Well because of this blessed event I am not strewn across my couch with Kleenex piles all around me wishing for a time when I could taste the food I ate.  But all is not lost: I get to go Christmas shopping when I get better.

I hope that your Monday is fantastic!

1. Portrait


2. Nostalgic


3. Time



4. Full of light



5. Motion





Scattered HorizonsSunday Snapshot

14 comments:

  1. Great job - I really love nostalgic and full of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of photos--I especially like your motion shot and full of light! I hope you feel better soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute portrait :) And I really like the "full of light!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! I like them all, but full of light is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of photos! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your portrait and the full of light! Lovely SOOC for good to WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your full of light and motion shots! Your ornament SOOC shot is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the full of light one and SOOC are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well all the talent of the Full of light shot goes to Terra the fantastic talent of my dog in law. Pretty sure I owe her flowers

    ReplyDelete