Thursday, November 3, 2011

What can a 'Stash" do for you?

Pretty sure a finger mustache can bring up the fun at any time.  It is one of those things to me.  I mean seriously, you are in an argument and you break out the finger stash... how can't that make it better?  I take it back, I just thought of how that could come across bad but you know what I mean.  

Before:

After:


I evened out the skin on the right cheek, I pulled up the warmth of the white balance and then I put a cream filter on the photo.

12 comments:

  1. A finger stash does make everything better! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little edit - love that finger stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done on the edit and fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your edit... and what a fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your edit just makes this shot even more epic! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice edit! I love mustaches. so funny! :)

    Have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey
    p.s. could you please put a link back to my blog on here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! My day camp has mustache monday - the kids all have finger mustaches for the day! Great edits too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, it does make things better!!

    ReplyDelete