Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Off again On forever

Chris and I had the joy of shooting this lovely couple and the even greater joy of looking forward to shooting their wedding next month!

Theirs is a story of love that almost seems to perfect.  They met in Spanish class and hit it off.  They dated once when they were young, life and youth got in their way.  But the years brought them back together.  Now as they start their life together not only are they in love, best friends but they also work side by side!

Their light humor was fun to watch.








This next set of pictures show case how amazing my husband is and how differently we see the world.







 







and then, she {snapped}




Paper Heart Photo

Better in Bulk
Friend Finding Fridays

7 comments:

  1. What a cute couple! Have fun photographing their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo shoot. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! You are a great looking couple. The camera loves you. Thanks for linking up. Do you have a button? Email me and I will add it my WW if you would like. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I think my favorite photography is engagement photos. It's hard to get a bad shot because the couple is always so in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos- I wish I had some taken when I was engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a sweet couple! So wonderful that you can capture this special time in their lives! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend who didn't do engagement photos but she did anniversary pictures, so maybe you could do that! I did them for her and it was super fun. Thanks for the compliments, I blushed ;P Mom's own word: I found your button, sorry about that

    ReplyDelete