Friday, August 26, 2011

Recap and Revamp

Recap of this week:  

Well, My dear and darling had his first week of class, my brother was able to come in for a handful of hours, I got to enjoy my camera for a bit and got to shoot a lovely couple whose wedding is fast approaching!

So here are my top picks of this week.









This also serves as a sneak peak for this lovely couple!










and then, she {snapped}











Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

7 comments:

  1. I like the black and white shots with the light effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful captures! I love the last shot too! Sweet couples shot, the angle is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot of the couple looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful images. I like the shadow shots the best because they are a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures! Love the B&W with the shadows, that's a good shot!

    Thanks for joining Foto Friday this week,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete