Monday, August 15, 2011

Scavenging, not just for vermin

Yet another Monday and yet another set of photos... This post is both a scavenger and my photos for this past week.  Check out and see if you like how I filled the order:


Against the light:
I would go through and explain this pictured but it is pretty self explanatory... playing Frisbee at dawn 

Frame within a frame:
 I thought this was fitting because well it was within my frame... badum chhh

Best part of my day
It is too hallmark-ienly true (yes, it is is a word... in my imaginary dictionary anyway), the best part of my day is the wee bit of time in the morning before work and after work at the end of the day when I get to spend time with my best friend, who was silly enough to marry me.

Buttons:
Pretty sure you've got this one 

Ink:
My sister (in law) and I write letters to each other... have for years.  It is one of those things that I am not sure how it started save for we were talking once about how much fun it was to get something in the mail that wasn't a bill, years pass and though slow at times we still pass words and thoughts.






Check out all the other who put up their weekly scavenges! 





Check out what everyone else's week looked like

8 comments:

  1. Love your against the light and buttons shots. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you buttons and frame with in a frame pictures. But they are all pretty! Great job!
    ~Mary Kate
    www.thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ink shot very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet to write actual letters back and forth~very personal and thoughtful! Lovely set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set, love against the light and ink. I nearly did the letters my grandparents sent over the years for ink, so lovely to receive actual mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the ink! my best friend from jr. high and i still communicate this way! i love getting mail from her, it's our special thing. i mean, how many people do you know that still does this? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Thanks so much for joining Alicia and me in the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. You won't want to miss the giveaway extravaganza we have planned for next week's Sweet Summer Finale. Just share you favorite summer pics. That's it! See you then...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gret and creative set of photos for this week! What a specal thing you and your sister in law share writting letters to each other...LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete