Thursday, August 25, 2011

Simple and Sharp

When it's been a while since I have been behind the camera I forget how much I crave it.  These last couple of days has been super busy and I haven't gotten around to do my love... this morning I loved it!

Here is yet another break down of editing just for you... ;P


 I cropped it a little, then I pulled out the shadows, added a bit of high light, pulled out the color, warmed it up a bit then did a a filter through a white base.  Took moments to get the look I was going for and for free with Picasa (just like all times prior).


Pulled out the shadows, pulled up the light a bit, sharpened it, filtered the black and white through a burnt orange, pulled out the shadows a bit more.  Simple, sharp and what I was going for...

Threw this one in just for fun... it had a lovely texture!







The Daily Wyatt

7 comments:

  1. Great job with the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job with your edits - you kept it clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just brought the right amount of depth and contrast into your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. Love your edits. So simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the added contrast and sharpness in your edit. I like the b&w edit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the depth of field and interesting angles in your photos! The edits are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shadows and how you brought them out and the little weed too.

    ReplyDelete