Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Fall"ing back into things

Sorry about the pun, I couldn't help it... I rightfully blame it on my husband!

I love Thursdays for a lot of reasons, non of which I will list here ;P

Today I take on Rambling and Photos, The Daily Wyatt and I Should Be Folding Laundry... let's see how I do 


Before:


After:

Again this was all done with Picasa:  I pulled up the light and added a bit of glow, I pulled out and sharpened a bit and then finished with just adding B&W cause I couldn't help it on this one!





Photobucket



The Daily Wyatt


3 comments:

  1. Lovely, ummm, stapler! Who knew office supplies could be so pretty? I love the lighting and I think it looks great in BW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it speaks to me in black and white as well. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the black and white - sets an interesting mood.

    ReplyDelete