Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekly Line up!

Yet another week passes... crazy how fast they fly.  I can't believe summer is almost over.  I am sad to see it go for two reasons: 1. time goes to quickly 2.  No more swimming!  Yes, I am on of those... who could live in the pool, I clarify because living by the pool isn't an option for me and my British Isle's skin but in the water... now that's what I am talking about.

So here is my past week in photos











These next two were too much fun.  Super geeky fantasy football night... I don't know ANYTHING about football but I got to make food for it.  It looked like a LAN party.



















and then, she {snapped}






Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a great week! Can you tell me what kind of flute that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week. Hope the week end is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great photos - looks like a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those last three, very nice!

    Thanks for sharing on Foto Friday,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos--that dandelion shot is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shots, I especially like the ones of the couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I don't think I've ever been here before and I gotta just say -I love your blog title!! Too cute :) Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shot of the couple walking on the bridge. excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the compliments... Every time red-dedied cheeks. It is an Armstrong flute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great week. Wonderful shots. That last one is beautiful.
    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-animal-filled-week.html

    ReplyDelete