Friday, September 30, 2011

Week in photos

You know that your week was crazy when... 

Yea, it was one of those weeks.  I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, I feel old just saying that.  It was another great week, just filled with things you didn't know would happen and didn't always want to happen but I choose to think: it happened because ____.  Yes, I come up with excuses for the bad things that happen, I mean do you really think they will do it for themselves?

Hope you enjoy my week undone



















Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli





{A Photo} Challenge



Click It Up A Notch

12 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...is that a broken windshield? It's a neat picture, whatever it is. :) I hope your weekend is better for you than your week was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice captures. I especially like the leaf.
    Leave the phone off the hook and enjoy your weekend! That's my plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such artsy shots! Love the old telephone one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that's a bummer! But I guess it's the ebbs and flows of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bummer about your windshield... but it did make for a cool shot! hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! Have a better week. Love your shots though!

    thanks for sharing today,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your crazy week! I really like the last image. Definitely captures such a beautiful personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the telephone shot! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos, especially I like the second one, with telephone.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot of the broken window.
    You made lemonade out a very lemony situation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the encouragement! This weekend was great and just what I needed. I will in fact enjoy so nice tart lemonade!

    ReplyDelete