Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell...

If you haven't gotten it yet: I LOVE FALL AND WINTER!  I'm like a kid on 12 pixie sticks when it comes to these seasons.  Maybe it is because of all the amazing clothes I get to wear or maybe it is because of the fact that I can see my breath or even better yet it is because of all the holidays that happen.  Labor day is kind of in the fall, Columbus day (that's totally a holiday you celebrate right?), Veteran's day, Thanksgiving (amazing food, I feel my pants getting tighter just at the thought), over four people in my family have b'days in November (including my husband!), more family members have b'days in December (most importantly is... ME, you thought I was going to say Jesus... I probably should have) and Christmas!  Yes, I am already thinking of it... so excited to decorate!  Anywhoooo... on to the edit!


Original:



Edit:















The Daily Wyatt

Kate Eye

Kelly

13 comments:

  1. THe edit is so beautiful. I love fall, and ccan't wait for it to 'officially' get here! :)

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... even the sooc shot is gorgeous. I love the soft colors. And then the edit brightens them up and it's fabulous too. Really fantastic shot! I'm trying to have your enthusiasm for fall and the holidays, but I definitely like summer better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!! You really brought your shot to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the tones really emerged in your edit. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the edit & I totally hear you on the seasons. Those are my fav too for many of the same reasons. I think that I would embrace summer more if I lived in a place where it wasn't so oppressive. But fall & winter are quite pleasant here- but that is only one reason why I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic edit! The tones are so rich and yet it is still so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forces my husband to listen to a couple of Christmas songs last night... and I'm sad for my husband's sake that I already have two friends on board with starting Christmas early this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Color! Thank for linking in. I love the title of your blog, I hear Matchbox 20 in my head clearly... :)

    ReplyDelete