Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yet another day in the neighborhood

I enjoy editing... it is playing around and seeing what fun new things you can do.  I have found I enjoy all kinds of editing, as for the process but for personal result: I am a minimalist... who knew.  I like photos to stand on their own.  Today is another photo where I adjusted it some... more than I usually do (I like to try and get it right in shot)


Picasa strikes once again!  This time it saturates, pulls out the warm tones, recycles that process once again.  Then out comes a bit of glow some fading and we are all set!

6 comments:

  1. I like the ethereal quality of this edit. The clouds are particularly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about your edit that is jaw-dropping -- it looks sooo realistic! Kind of like I'm really looking at it! May sound strange, but it's true. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the softness and glow. just lovely. great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments... serious blushing here ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely edit - the clouds came out very nice!

    blessings
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay now I have used picasa for years, and I am seriously impressed wiht this edit! WOW! You are obviously a master of the program because I am pretty sure I could not have gotten this result. LOL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete