Friday, September 23, 2011

Long time but finally got started

The week in retrospect.  Wouldn't life be so much easier... just saying.  This week was another great week, super busy but great!  My husband and I bought a house a couple years ago and have been redoing it since but we have had one of the bathrooms out of commission for a while and we just got the tools we needed to start on the floor!  So excited you can check out the process this coming week at my other blog: The Crinkled Home.










and then, she {snapped}




















Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli




{A Photo} Challenge
Click It Up A Notch

7 comments:

  1. Nice shots ... Love the baby and the bottom of the glass.
    Blessings,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second and third pictures!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! :) Hey, just wondering...could you tell me which photo is for Better than Best? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all these beautiful moments. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that you linked up to my contest but forgot to add my button. You can find it on the contest post here Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos!
    I'm having a contest on my blog, would you enter it? :)
    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby looks so cute. I like that photo. That is so adorable.

    Monk Episodes

    ReplyDelete