Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mostly Wordless Wednesdays

So we all know, or you should by now, that I love to shoot weddings.  But I also love my camera... in any and every aspect.  Recently I had the pleasure of have a wee mini (yes the repetition was needed ;P) session with a friend.  And now I will leave it at that.... ok, so I lied, if you want to get encouraged take a look at her site!









and then, she {snapped}




Paper Heart Photo

Better in Bulk
Friend Finding FridaysWordish Wednesday
NapTime MomTog

babybabylemon

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and playing-
    what do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FF&P!

    Those pictures are great! I love how much the purprle and green POP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute--great shots!

    I have a great rosette necklace giveaway right now--would love to have you enter! http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-that-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures! Your friend looks great! Happy Wednesday, and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping over from SWW. When did you start doing photography? I would love to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daphne: I shoot with a D300 but more importantly, 50mm 1.4 (I crave the 1.2 but you can only do so much at first when you want diversity)

    Rosabella: I have always loved photos and more importantly loved taking photos but I started with the idea of it as a profession about 5 years ago but didn't start taking it seriously till 3 years ago... it's been a long road but enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete