Monday, September 12, 2011

Time flies by...

Yet another week has past!  I can't believe it.  It is simply crazy how time flies.  Yet somehow I am already Christmas Crazy.  Is that totally and completely wrong?  I mean I forced my husband to sing "Silver Bells" with me in the car yesterday.  I don't want to wish away time... I just want to watch every Christmas movie around, listen to Christmas music as I decorate the house with elf vomit!  Gross but you get the visual ;P  Back to the list for today... 


Bokeh:

Process of elimination:


Remember:


Statues:


High Flyer:














Photography love...




10 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet - and I love the marriage theme. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great how all the prompts follow a wedding. Lovely set! You really captured the couples happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos!
    I'm not quite obsessed with Christmas yet...for now it's Halloween on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand being christmas crazy... Love the bokeh! Sooo it's beginning to look a lot like christmas fa la la la la :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bokeh and I love how you tied the wedding theme throughout! (And I find myself looking at Christmas decorations way too much these days, but I think it's mostly because I'm trying to will cooler weather to Texas!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeekkk! to Texas weather. It has got to be so hot there, and for that I'm sorry. I'm a "cold" girl myself. Go with the mantra of you can put more clothes on than you can take off. Thanks for the compliments! Oh, and yes... it is elf vomit but I'm ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice how they are all part of the wedding theme! Thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera.

    ReplyDelete