Thursday, January 26, 2012

A little too pragmatic

I don't really like cut flowers.  This sounds horrible but I prefer potted plants.  It is like buys something that will be dead.  Don't get me wrong I think they are really pretty and I always appreciate them but... in the end they die.  I'm a bit to pragmatic for my own good.  This is my solution for when I do get them. . .

Before:


After:

Pulled up the light, highlights, warm tones and brightened up the colors a bit before adjusting the shadows. (Picasa)





Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. excellent photo! Those flowers are super beautiful. :)
    Thanks for entering! have a lovely day, xxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot after the touch up.. lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your edit! I have just check out Picasa myself...pretty great program!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Your edit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice processing and love the 'dreamy look" you have achieved

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post-processing.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete