Monday, January 30, 2012

Psycho, I'll admit it

I know everyone does but I don't think you understand to the depths of how I am: how much I love sugar and sweets.  I fight off the urge to down a half gallon of ice cream in one day. . . after finishing off a pie I happened to have lying around.  So when I say I love sweets you now have a glimpse as to what I mean (as wrong as it may be) so when I say to you: I don't like cookies alarms should go off.  It is something I have yet to figure out.  I really don't understand it. I like dough, and almost every kind but something happens in the baking process and they turn all... no, not good.  I have over the years tried and retried all the cookies I could think of trying to get to like them.  But alas, I only like warm peanut butter cookies (ironically I do not like it as dough), oh and I can occasionally enjoy a chocolate chip cookie if it is completely smothered in ice cream.  I KNOW!  What type of psycho doesn't like chocolate chip cookies... me?

1. Smile





2. Stand Alone



3. Rusty or Something Old



4. Artificial



5. Repeating patterns



14 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love the first one and the last one. Oh and you crack me up about chocolate chip cookies. they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely shots. I think my favorite is stand alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great - love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wedding moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reaping patterns and artificial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Love the little artificial flower... so cheery! And your repeating patterns is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love that smile and stand alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow- that last one- WOW- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could take photos like these...I just love them. Now your not liking chocolate chip cookies thats just insane lol....but I am with you on the peanut butter cookies...warm...with milk is the way I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Repeat patterns is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete