Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New, exciting

I love adventures.  I love taking on new things.  No matter how silly or simple.  

"What new things will I try this year?" I muse with sweaty palms.

I already saw one sister marry and in two months I will see another!

What exciting new plans do you have for this year?




 Pulled up the light, high lights, pulled up the warmth and sharpened the image a bit: Picasa.




kimklassencafeTouch Up Tuesday's at the Paper MamaQuotography at {My}Perspective


10 comments:

  1. Oh so many plans and new adventures we have!! My half marathon is next month.. eeek! Then in May we have good intentions to go to Canada as a couple on motorcycle. Woot Woot can't wait. It's going to be such a magical year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the edit!

    So far we have a family wedding, a trip to Hawaii, and a rented beach house in Newport to look forward to this year.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambling: That's awesome. A trip to Canada sounds amazing! You will have to take loads of pictures!

    Sue: Okay, a wedding in Hawaii sounds AMAZING, can I join? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the perspective and the lightness in the edit. Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for all the adventures this year will bring! Your edit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try to go vegetarian all year...eek!!! nice edit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm setting up my business this year. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on making exercise a priority. Mama is too lazy!

    ReplyDelete