Friday, January 13, 2012

To adventure and beyond!

One of the great things about the Holidays: Holiday breaks.

Two of my husbands closest friends got to come and visit on their holiday breaks.  If nothing else, we never know what will happen when we get time with these two.  OH, so many random and completely awesome adventures were had.

I will share one with you: on our last day with our dear friends we decided to take an adventure to an unknown site in the area: Franklin County's Botanical Gardens.

If you haven't been it is actually neat... I'm sure it is all the more awesome when it is in bloom... being a garden and all, but all the same the experience was awesome.  I'm pretty sure we covered all the trails... and a bit more.  

So here is a glimpse into life with Michael, Zac and Chris

















{A Photo} Challenge


Click It Up A NotchShades of Autumn Photo ChallengeGive me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory FridayHappily Mother After
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli






9 comments:

  1. Great outdoor shots!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots!
    My fave is of them on the large rock, I would totally enlarge and frame that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shots! I think my favorite is the no trespassing one! I'm a rebel like that. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was a wonderful time Rachel.
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pretty awesome trip: lovely small adventures that make up my wonderful world

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so great when our men have other great guys to spend time with. thanks for linking up your pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had so much fun! And what a beautiful place!!! Thanks for sharing at HMA's Oh Snap! party. :)

    ReplyDelete