Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sarah and Nathan

A smile rushes to her lips as she tells me their story at our first meeting.  "Well, we have known each other for years..." with each detail she lights up a bit more.  Absently she beams down at the ring he gave her as she  finishes her story.  Never have I seen such a relaxed bride.

With a rush the door opens and reveals Sarah, beautiful before and now splended in ready to don her white dress.  Laughs shared between her and her closest friends as they carefully  help her put on her dress.  "Being married a week before Christmas has it's benefits" She adds as they enjoy some Christmas treats and take in air filled with pine and poinsedias.  

Her smile changed the moment the doors to the church were pulled open.  Her lips couldn't' seem to contain her joy.  Nathan an aisle away from his bride couldn't pull his gaze away.  With each moment their eyes touch or fingers were locked together, content to let it all just wash over them.

Thank you once again for allowing me in on the start of your life together, I wish you the best with all my heart.
























"Sleep away" by Bob Acri






Grab the FSF buttonClick It Up A NotchFriend Finding Fridays   Paper Heart Photoparenting BY dummiesbabybabylemonWordish WednesdayLive and Love...Out LoudAngry Julie Mondayand then, she {snapped}NapTime MomTogLive and Love...Out LoudPhotobucketTots and MeAdventures & Misadventures of Daily LivingBlack and White WednesdayGoodbye Disposable Hello ClothlivingatthewhiteheadszooPhotobucketHome Grown FamiliesMarvelous MommyIts Hump Day!ToBeThodeFrugality Is FreeMommy Kat and Kids buttonTara's View of the WorldMy Wee ViewCoupon Saving FamilyMMEMMom Caboodleorganic-mama.ca

31 comments:

  1. Wonderful story and those photos are gorgeous! Very cute couple. Thanks for linking up at Momma T and Baby E!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you were able to capture their day. Your photography is aH-mazing! The best pictures to me are those that engage and make me feel as if I'm a part of the moment or surroundings and you did that! Stopping by from the paper mama....happy Wednesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the photo of the couple near the brick building. Some beautiful shots. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!! Enjoyed the pictures and the video at the end as well.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story was perfect and the photos sublime! Beautiful shots of a beautiful wedding! :)

    Random 80mph Shots of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Beautiful photos too.

    http://www.atticgirl.com/2012/01/almost-wordless-wednesday-i-got-boot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, I loved the bouquet. Thanks for linking up on WW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful ... what grace and loveliness you captured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story and beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story and beautiful pictures.

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. stopping by from FF&P!

    this brought tears to my eyes-my hubby and I were married two weeks before Christmas and we used strapless red dresses for the bridesmaids and red vests with bow ties for the groomsmen-these pictures brought back so many WONDERFUL memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous. I love the shot of the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos. I love the Holiday theme. And the bridesmaids dresses are fab! I rarely like bridesmaid dresses but those are FAB! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so beautiful. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the lovely compliments!

    Chandra: That's exactly what I try to do with my photography, I'm glad that you enjoy it too!

    *Ross and Katy*: I'm pretty sure that just before Christmas is pretty much one of the most amazing times to get married. It is really great for being able to cut back on your decor budget because most places are pretty decked out. I'm so glad this took you down memory lane.

    Julie: you and me both! I thought each of the girls looked great in their dress!

    KristaM: Your raspberry brie crescent rolls looked AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing time for them- you captured it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photos! They'll have wonderful memories now to last a lifetime together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your wedding photos are awesome in their beauty. You are so very talented. I love them all. The bride is gorgeous and the groom so handsome. Happiness abounds in these shots. Kudos. genie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful images - love that shot in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful couple! I love the detail shots like the bouquet and rings, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful story and amazing photos!! I love the mood and detail in all of your photos. Very pretty!! Found your blog through a blog hop. happy I did!! Followed you as well. :)

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous wedding photos! I had a Christmas wedding, and this brought back memories.

    Thanks for linking up at I Thought I Knew Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  23. super love it!your photos are gorgeous.nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photos of a beautiful bride and groom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful photos!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, what a beautiful wedding and a lovely couple..Congratulation!

    Visiting late for WW! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-daughters-pet.html

    ReplyDelete