Thursday, February 23, 2012

Girls just want to have fun

As horrible as that movie is I still love it.  There is something so horrible it is awesome.  I mean the hair the neon colors, the Velcro!  It is just to fabulous.

This weekend, at least in my head was my own living out of Girls just want to have fun.  There was presents, painting, wine and so much more but if I told you apparently you'd have stolen a tiger and pulled one of your own teeth (that movie will forever be lodged deep in my tormenting dreams because of that tooth seen)

I don't know if I have admitted this but I am a little teeth obsessed but having braces for over five years will do that to you!

My sister in law Diana chose picked a great bachelorette party at a place called "Painting with a Twist".  I had heard something about this but now after experiencing it I think it was a great choice for a ladies night.  You are provided an example and simple step by step personally guided directions to help you create your own version of the work of art.  At the start so many of the women in our group never thought they would be able to paint anything close to the example but at the end each of us had our own personal piece of art.

I hope that you enjoy our adventure (with all your teeth beautifully intact!).











Photobucket





13 comments:

  1. Great pics - and love the creative feel in them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast, if you get the chance you should give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Wow! So fun! I have always wanted to do one of those painting parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that sounds like such a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO want to do this one day, and yes! Great idea for a girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just looks like soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun! I never saw the movie, but I like the song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get a chance it is super silly but a lot of 80's fun!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!! I'm ready for an art/painting day at my place.

    ReplyDelete