Monday, February 27, 2012

Best friend of the week

Weekends are the best.  No questions asked no doubt about it.  You disagree?  You're wrong.  Sorry you had to find out this way but you are dead wrong ;P  You see weekends mean unlimited time with Chris.  Weekends mean weddings, shoots and time capturing real moments whether behind the camera or with a metal image.

When my weekends come to a close it is like wishing a close friend goodbye.  I totally understand that without the week (to a degree) the weekends wouldn't be as awesome as they are but still.  I wish I had a remote for life and just press pause on time.  Snuggling on the couch, fire roasting and something playing in the back ground as I laugh my way through the day hand in hand with Chris.  Yup: I'm a fan of weekends.


1. Crossed



2. A Glimpse



3. Handwritten

Small story about this one:  When Chris and I started "dating-but-not-really-dating"  (Yea, I don't get it either... apparently it is common in the south)  I had a lot going on and no way to outlet it.  All my college friends had graduated the year before with my sister and I was alone more often then not trying to deal with everything I was doing and feeling (Chris was my first boyfriend... I know how do you make it to 21 with out a boyfriend) so I wrote in journals and unsent letters to Chris.  I literally would go through a composition book in a week with all my writing.


4. Bliss


I want a vacation, plain and simple.  Agreed?

5. Gray




Sunday SnapshotSOOC Saturday





30 comments:

  1. Oooo I started to get excited. Does this mean you are painting and writing again? Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started painting again. . . though I did paint that at a "Paiting with a Twist" class and it made me long for my paints

      Delete
  2. A vacation would be blissful... I am way overdue! Love your bliss shot... beautiful! Have a great week... the weekend will come back soon enough! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, time travels too fast! Though I do greet every weekend with open arms no matter how quick the week went!

      Delete
  3. Did you do the painting? Pretty. I want a vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do the painting in a Painting with a twist class, it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Great set - I love how you captured crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley: when I saw the prompt for crossed I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

      Delete
  5. Love crossed and gray! Weekends rock in my book too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your crossed picture! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, it had to be great: Chris is in it! ;P

      Delete
  8. Here's hoping you get a blissed out vacation soon.

    I loved all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovin' the well wishes Nona, right back atcha!

      Delete
  9. I'm on board with a vacation!!! Love your take on crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I go on vacation you can totally come along!

      Delete
  10. First, I really like your cross photo. Creative! Also, I had my first boyfriend when I was 21 too! I think maybe it's better that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Who knows... either way we can just say it is better cause we don't know any better and it worked out okay for us ;)

      Delete
  11. Love the Crossed and Bliss. Nothing better than a glass of red listening to the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I got the glass of wine ready to be poured. . . just needing the water

      Delete
  12. Great photos. I love the next to last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun to make so I'm glad you enjoyed it

      Delete
  13. Stunning shots! I love that painting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete