Friday, February 17, 2012

Randomocities



My head bobs as I do my own little happy dance at the song blaring on the radio.  The light's red but no one seems to notice past my spastic movements and Chris simply mouths apologies as he shakes his head amused at my antics.

That pretty much describes every drive.



So when my mother in law signed up for driving me to Florida this weekend I don't think she fully understands what she is getting herself into!  I'll try to grab a photo of her face when I break into dance the first time.



So aside from intermittent car dancing this weekend will be a blast of wedding fun.  From bridal showers, parties, even some painting and a bachelorette party all in the name of celebrating my sister-in-law's up coming marriage to the love of her life.

How fitting so close to Valentine's day. . . 



18 comments:

  1. Lovely silhouette! Thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera. Enjoy the drive with your MIL and the fun wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having the tips and link ups, it's so great

      Delete
  2. That is so funny!!! Love that first shot-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks o much for linking up to the Poetic Winter photograph challenge! I love that mental image of you enjoying your drive :) You can take a road trip with me any time you like... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm game for a road trip: name the date and place ;P

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a blast, can't wait to see her face when you break out dancing! At least you will be fun and not boring. ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing, you had me grinning on this post!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to make you grin, pretty sure my favorite thing in the world is to make people grin (or laugh, I like laughing too)

      Delete
  5. Are those shower curtain hooks? They are awesome.

    So funny! Hope you enjoy the drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed shower curtain hooks! I saw them and fell in love

      Delete
  6. Sounds fun , lovely story to go with lovely photos I am liking the shower curtain hooks also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable... but I love a bit of vintage feel to everything almost :P

      Delete
  7. mmmm, that first picture makes me wanan bake cookies (and makes me feel slightly guilty at the same time that I'm not craving more fruit) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, awesome Kris... thank you for the amazing visual of turmoil on your face!

      Delete