Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stomach is tight, hands are tightly tucked one under each leg, brows furrow and eyes flirt trying to figure out what to do in Limbo.

I'm not sure what it is in the south but it seems tradition in dating to have this "dating-but-not-dating" start to most relationships.  You have alone times in restaurants, movies and anywhere else but it's not "dating".  I'm pretty sure the rest of the world calls it dating.  My husband and my relationships started the same: in limbo. 

I do remember distinctly the first time I saw my husband's car.  This small white and almost egg shaped thing. I stood there staring for a minute trying to understand what I saw.  It didn't take long for me to fall in love with  it's tiny exterior for when you enter it is like the seen from National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon, the trailer.  You guys know what I am talking about even if you don't want to admit it! ;P

Now since then we have so many friends that have wanted to/are planning on/ have purchased a Yaris because of our car.  

I'm not sure if all Yaris are as awesome as ours but Rogue (yes, Chris did name her): you are the best!

Before:

After:
I brought up the light, added a bit of high light, pulled out the warmer tones, saturated the colors a little and added a bit of a glow affect. (Picasa)

12 comments:

  1. Love the colors in that edited shot!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warmer tone of the after photo! We have a name for my car too...the ol' gal ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great name. My sister named her car too "baby"... yes, pulled straight from Dirty Dancing

      Delete
  3. Great perspective and framing Rachel! I love the warmth of the edit. Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete