Friday, June 10, 2011

A day at the beach



Still being somewhat young I find it disconcerting when I find myself acting old.  You know, getting in a rut.  Each day has it's schedule and that's productive and great but for feeling alive... not so much.  Recently, my husband and I decided to throw a wrench into our schedule, make ourselves act like the crazy days in college: road trip to the beach!

So off we will go wee hours tomorrow... piled in high with a picnic, blanket, sunscreen and for those of us from the British Isles who get guaranteed sun burns: aloe!

I look forward to the drive with our friends, to the smell of sunscreen, to the feel of the sea breeze on my face, to sit on the beach and laughing as we snack on our picnic.

I hope your weekend is great as I suspect mine will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment