Friday, June 17, 2011

A script of a day

Some days I wish I could just have it all together.  You know what I mean?  I see these people oh so fixed, determined and have it all together.  I wish I could be one of those people.

I want to walk out of my house looking like a crew of well trained professionals just got done with me, sashay my way towards the whatever it is they are headed towards and own it.

I think I must just be a little to silly or friendly for that.  For the most part I am great with that, I mean I love people, I love laughing, I love being orderly but willing to go with the flow but there are days when I think it would be nice to see life go exactly how I had planned.  A scripted day... sounds silly but I think for just one day it would be neat.  If nothing else to experience something different.

Well, for today I will go about my day looking about for then next thing that will cause me to adjust, smiling all the way.

Good luck to us all who aren't perfect ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment